Yes.. you read it right. Today I’m sharing a recipe for VEGAN Rocky Road Brownies. These are delicious, and simple to make with plant based ingredients.
They also have an option for a festive twist. Simply add a dash of peppermint extract and use Dandies Peppermint Mini Marshmallows.
These require just 12 simple ingredients and one bowl to mix it all in. Begin by preheating your oven to 350 degrees and mixing the flax and water to make a flax egg. Next, cream together the softened vegan butter and coconut sugar. Then add the vanilla, flax eggs, and plant based milk. Mix well to combine. Then you will add all remaining ingredients, except the chocolate chips and marshmallow. Mix until just combined. Then fold in your marshmallows and chocolate chips (reserve a few for topping!). Transfer the mixture to a greased or lined 8×8 baking pan and bake for 18-20 minutes.
Looking for more dessert ideas? Check out these Chocolate Cupcakes with Peppermint Buttercream and Cocoa Mint Latte.
Give these Vegan Rocky Road Brownies a try? Let me know in a comment below! I’m also on YOUTUBE, click here to check out my channel. I post new recipe videos every Friday.
Vegan Rocky Road Brownies
2 Flax Eggs (2 Tbsp Flax + 4 Tbsp Water)
1/2 Cup Softened Vegan Butter
3/4 Cup Coconut Sugar
1/2 Tsp Vanilla Extract
1/2 Cup Plant Based Milk
1/2 Cup Cocoa Powder
1 Tsp Baking Powder
1 Tsp Baking Soda
1/4 Tsp Salt
1 1/2 Cups AP Flour
1/3 Cup Chocolate Chips
1/3 Cup Mini Marshmallows, or Chopped Full Marshmallows (Dandies)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and prepare flax eggs by mixing flax and water.
- Cream together the softened vegan butter and coconut sugar. Then add the vanilla, flax eggs, and plant based milk. Mix well to combine.
- Add all remaining ingredients, except the chocolate chips and marshmallow. Mix until just combined.
- Fold in the chopped marshmallows and chocolate chips (reserve a few for the top if you’d like!)
- Transfer mixture to a greased or lined 8×8 baking pan. Bake for 18-20 minutes.
- Remove from oven, let cool before slicing and serving. Enjoy ~
- To make these festive for the holidays try Dandies Peppermint Mini Marshmallows and 1/2 Tsp Peppermint Extract!
- Store in a sealed container for 5-6 days
Fantastic article. Articles that have purposeful as well
as insightful information are much more enjoyable.