Hello hello, I took a small break from posting recipes while I revamped my youtube channel/instagram page. If you’re interested I’ll link it here. Essentially moving it into a more vlog/lifestyle channel. This blog will be the primary source for my recipes 🙂
Now, lets get down to this Sun Dried Tomato & Pesto Pasta Salad. This is PACKED with flavour and so simple to make.
Perfect for a summer lunch, or alongside some veggie burgers for dinner. Honestly this salad can be served hot or cold, over greens, however your heart desires. Made with simple plant based ingredients ~ as always ♡
If you give this Sun Dried Tomato & Pesto Pasta Salad a go, let me know in a comment below or tag me on Instagram. I love to see your recreations. #beanaroundthebowl
Looking for more salad recipes? I’ve been loving creating them lately. Check out this Balsamic Farro & Roasted Carrot Salad or Hemp Kale Caesar & Coco Bacon.
Sun Dried Tomato & Pesto Pasta Salad
- Sun-dried Pesto Sauce
1/4 Cup + 2 Tbsp Olive Oil
1/4 Cup Sun-Dried Tomatoes
1/4 Cup Lightly Packed Basil
1 Tbsp Nutritional Yeast
2-3 Cloves Garlic
1/2 Tsp Salt
1/4 Tsp Black Pepper
2 Cups Uncooked Pasta (Rotini, Macaroni, Etc)
1/2 Bell Pepper Diced
1/4 Cup Sliced Black Olives
- Cook pasta according to package directions, drain and set aside.
- While the pasta cooks, add all sauce ingredients to a blender or food processor, blend to combine. This doesn’t have to be perfectly smooth, texture is good! (However make sure the garlic is processed fairly well to avoid large chunks of raw garlic 🙂 )
- Add the cooked pasta to a bowl along with the sauce, mix to coat. Fold in the bell pepper and olives.
- Serve as desired and enjoy!
- You can serve this on it’s own; warm or cold; over greens; however your imagination allows ~
- Store for 3-4 days in fridge
- I used sun-dried tomatoes packed in oil for this recipe
Leave a Comment