Happy Canadian Thanksgiving 🙂 Here’s a festive pumpkin spice granola to satisfy those fall flavours. This is perfect for breakfast or dessert, on top of some coconut yogurt, or as a cereal with almond milk and fresh fruit.
Granola is super simple to prepare, preheat your oven to 350.
Then combine all dry ingredients, make a well and add all wet and mix well.
I recommend a silicone baking tray liner, to help prevent all sticking. You can find those on Amazon or your local homewares stores.
I lay my granola out in a thin layer and press it down to help make those big granola chunks. When baking, check the granola every 8-10 minutes to turn the pan in the oven to ensure even cooking. I also like to take a spatula and flip some of it to help both sides cook.
After cooking, let cool and store in a sealed container. Granola should keep for 1-2 weeks.
Give this pumpkin spice granola a try? Let me know in a comment below or on Instagram!
Looking for more fall recipes? Try this pumpkin loaf, or apple cinnamon muffins 🙂
Pumpkin Spice Granola
2 Cups Oats
1/2 Cup Coconut
1/4 Cup Pumpkin Seeds
1/4 Tsp Salt
2 Tbsp Chia Seeds
Tbsp Pumpkin Pie Spice
1/2 Cup Pumpkin Puree
1/4 Cup Maple Syrup
Tsp Vanilla Extract
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- In a medium bowl add all dry ingredients. (Oats, coconut, pumpkin seeds, salt, chia seeds, spices)
- Make a well in the middle and add all remaining ingredients and combine (maple syrup, pumpkin puree, vanilla)
- Lay on baking tray – silicone liner recommended. Make a thin layer and press it down (this helps form large chunks of granola, if that’s what you like 🙂 )
- Bake for 25-30 minutes, checking every 8-10 minutes to turn and mix to ensure even cooking.
- Keeps for 1-2 weeks in sealed container.
Leave a Comment