Hitting you with another fall muffin this lovely fall day! These are Fluffy Cranberry Orange Muffins.
Not too sweet, these are perfect for breakfast or dessert 🙂 The fresh cranberry provides a lovely tart flavour.
Made with a base of oat flour, these muffins are affordable, accessible, and delicious! A great alternative to the more traditional fall flavours like apple and pumpkin. However, here’s an amazing recipe for a GF and vegan Fluffy Apple Cinnamon Muffins.
Give these Fluffy Cranberry Orange Muffins a try? Let me know in a comment below or on instagram 🙂
Cranberry Orange Muffins
2 1/2 Cups Oat Flour
3/4 Cup Coconut Sugar
Tsp Baking Powder
1/2 Tsp Baking Soda
1/4 Tsp Salt
1 Cup Cranberries (Plus Extra for Topping)
1 Mashed Banana
3/4 Cup Plant Based Milk
Juice and Zest of One Orange
Tsp Vanilla Extract
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Grease or line a muffin tin if needed. (Not need if using silicone)
- Blend your oats into a fine flour
- In a medium bowl, add all dry ingredients and combine
- In a separate bowl, mash the banana
- Add all remaining wet ingredients to the banana and combine
- Pour the wet over the dry and fold together
- Scoop into muffin liner and bake for 20-25 minutes
- These keep for 5-7 days
Truly excellent short article, I hope I can see many more blog site articles like