10 ingredient Bakery Banana Oat Muffins are coming your way. These muffins are simple to make with easy plant based ingredients and so satisfying. Perfect for breakfast, a snack, dessert, any time of day!
One bowl is all you need to mix the ingredients. Start by mashing three ripe bananas and add the vanilla extract, salt, cinnamon, baking powder, sugar, and almond butter. Mix this well to combine.
Next, add the rolled oats, flour, and chocolate chips. Fold this to combine, until there are no dry spots. Try not to over mix. 🙂 Transfer this batter to a muffin tray. It should make about 6 muffins worth. Top with a few additional chocolate chips if you desire and bake for 28-30 minutes.
Remove from the oven, let cool for a few minutes before diving in. Enjoy!
You can substitute the almond butter with peanut butter or another nut butter, but this will make a different muffin. Still a delicious muffin, but different depending on the nut butter you go with. The whole wheat flour can be substituted with all purpose flour.
If you give these Bakery Banana Oat Muffins a try, let me know in a comment below or tag me on Instagram @beanaroundthebowl.
Looking for more muffin recipes? Check out these Pumpkin Apple Spiced Muffins.
Bakery Banana Oat Muffins
3 Mashed Ripe Bananas
1/2 Tsp Vanilla Extract
1/2 Tsp Salt
1/2 Tsp Cinnamon
1 Tsp Baking Powder
2 Tbsp Sugar
1/4 Cup Almond Butter
1/2 Cup Rolled Oats
1 Cup Whole Wheat Flour
1/4 Cup Chocolate Chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- To a medium bowl, mash bananas and add vanilla, cinnamon, salt, baking powder, sugar, and almond butter. Mix well to combine.
- Add the rolled oats, flour, and chocolate chips. Fold to combine and remove any dry spots. Avoid over mixing.
- Transfer batter to muffin tray, you should get about 6 muffins worth. Bake for 28-30 minutes.
- Remove from oven, let slightly cool before removing from tray. Enjoy ~
- Almond butter can be substituted with peanut butter or other nut butters
- Whole wheat flour can be substituted with all purpose flour
- Store in sealed container for 3-5 days
Leave a Comment